Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday, November 14

Tell me about your experience with taking your stop-motion photos. What problems did you run in to? What did you find difficult about the process? What would you go back and change about HOW you took the photos? Explain yourself.

The only problem I ran into was that when the Ouija board is playing the game you can't see which letter the Ouija is going to to answer the question, but that won't be a huge problem because everyone knows the answer to the question, so it doesn't matter.  I didn't really find it difficult at all other than the fact that it was very time consuming. I would change the angle I took the pictures from, if I could. I would've rather taken them from a birds eye view angle, but it wouldn't have been possible with the materials I was dealing with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment