Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday, November 19

Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.

If I had to do my stop motion animation over again, I wouldn't choose a different idea because I liked my idea, but I would manage my time better. I waited to do it until the night before, and I ended up having to come in early the day it was due to make the final touches, and the letters ended up in a different spot in the final copy than in the copy I had before I published, and that was very frustrating for me. I also would've fixed the shadows, but like I said, I did it last minute and didn't have time to perfect it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment