Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday, October 13




The perfect curriculum would be going to school four days a week, year round with a few breaks.  We should go to school for a month, and then get a month off.  The perfect set of classes to prepare everyone for the life they want to live would be allowing every student to choose every class they take with no requirements.  These classes would have homework only one night a week that would take an hour maximum to complete, and a test at the end of each week for a review of what you learned. For example, if they don't want to have a job that involves science, they shouldn't be required to take it. The titles of the courses would be the same, but every student can take whatever classes they want depending on their interests, and future jobs.  I would take more math and business classes because I want to go into accounting and tax law.  I wouldn't take any science or social studies classes because that information would be irrelevant to what I will do in the future.  I would spend my class time doing whatever I need to do to prepare for my future jobs and study what I need to be successful later in life. These classes would be more complex and would provide more education with what you need to know to be successful later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment