Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6

Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event?Explain


Over the weekend I went to the fright night at Worlds of Fun with a group of my friends.  Every year there is a group of eight of us that go to the fright night, but this year Sydney Rogers couldn't go because she has a fracture in her leg and didn't want to walk on it a lot. Another group of my friends went as well so we met up with them just for a little bit.  It was absolutely freezing even though we all had coats, so that ruined lots of the fun. Also, it was super busy this time so the lines were crazy long.  It was fun this year, but way more fun last year.

I also went bowling with my dance friends over the weekend.  It was set up by a mom to have a bunch of girls on company go, but I was one of the only four out of sixteen seniors that showed up.  It was super fun, but I didn't win.





No comments:

Post a Comment