Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday, October 29

What do you know about photography and/or photo editing? Do you take photos? How do you take photos? Do you edit photos before posting them on social media? How do you edit them? Explain any background or knowledge you have about photography and photo editing. Do you like it? Do you have any interest?

I do take photos on my phone and edit them before posting them on social media. I take photos with my friends and random things sometimes, too, but I usually only post pictures of my friends and I on social media.  When posting on instagram, I either just use the filters on the actual instagram app with squaready, but if I really want to edit a picture, I will also use aviary and facetune.  Squaready is just an app that puts a white border around the picture which I really like, and facetune and aviary are just apps with filters and brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation, etc. changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment