Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday, September 15

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend I got a car for my birthday.  I got a 2015 white Jeep Wrangler Sahara.  It's a four door, and I'm super super excited.  I don't have my restricted yet, but I am able to get it on the 26th.  I also cheered at the first BVHS home game against West, and we smoked them 27-6. It was way more fun than I thought it would be, even though we couldn't hear the varsity captains calling the chants, so we probably looked like idiots but who cares.  I also celebrated my birthday with my moms side of the family. We didn't really do much besides eat pizza and cookie cake.  I like my dad's side of the family better because there are twelve cousins, and they are all girls, but they all live in Jeff City. Overall, I had a pretty good weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment