Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday, September 22

What is email? When do you use email in your own personal life? List reasons and ways that people use email. What do you know about "email etiquette"?

Email is a way to send mail on the computer.  I use email in my personal life to send pictures, videos and documents to myself from the school computers, so I can work on whatever I need to at home. Older people are mainly the people who use email, also companies who try to send coupons and updates about their company.  Older people use email as their main way of communication.  For example, my grandma on my moms side still has a flip phone which obviously doesn't allow her to text so she communicates through email and calling.  Email is more professional than texting, so if you wanted to contact a teacher or company, you would use email.


Photo Credit





No comments:

Post a Comment