Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday, September 2

Tell me all about your Labor Day weekend. What did you do? Include photos!

           For Labor Day weekend, my family went to the lake.  We have a lake house at the Ozarks, and we go there a lot in the summer, but Labor Day weekend is the last time we go.  The lake is super fun because my immediate family has our own lake house and then my grandparents have their own next door to ours.  All of my cousins stay at my grandparent's, so I see them a lot over the summer. We have two docks (my family's and then my grandparents have one too), two boats, a jet ski, and a ton of blow up water toys. I usually always bring a friend with me because I don't have a cousin my age. I have twelve cousins, and they're all girls, but none are close to my age.  The closest one is two years younger than me, but my sister is the same age as her.


No comments:

Post a Comment