Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday, September 9

Tell me about the global issue you selected. What do you already know about the issue? What are you looking forward to learning about it? Explain.


I chose to research lung cancer because I find the topic of cancer really interesting, so I chose to do cancer.  Lung cancer is one of the most killing cancer, so I chose lung cancer. I don't know much about this type of cancer, but I do know that a main cause of this cancer is from smoking.  My uncle and grandpa both are trying to stop smoking, and I like to research and learn about the cancer smoking can lead to. I am looking forward to learning about what you can do to prevent it, what actually happens when there is cancer in the human body, and the causes and effects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment