Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday, September 23

What are your favorite apps on your phone or tablet? Why?

My favorite apps on my phone are snapchat, twitter, messages, and bakery story.  I love to snapchat and text people because it keeps me company when I get bored.  I also like to look at people's snapchat stories because they're really funny and entertaining.  Twitter is my favorite social media app because it's not only pictures, like Instagram, but it's also people's thoughts so I think that's kind of cool.  Bakery story is literally the stupidest game ever but it's addicting. You basically have a bakery that you design and you make food. There are lots of other details and rules, but the main concept of the game is to run a bakery.



Photo Credit                                        Photo Credit
      



Photo Credit                                           Photo Credit
          

No comments:

Post a Comment