Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday, September 17

Do you enjoy writing? When do you enjoy it? What kind of writing do you enjoy? Why do you think the ability to write is so important no matter what kind of writing it is? Give an example that you enjoyed writing or hated writing. Why?

I enjoy writing, but only for school work.  I don't like to spend my free time writing because I just think it's boring. I like writing realistic fiction, and I don't mind writing essays if the topic is interesting to me.  The ability to write is important because that's how people communicate. If we can't write, we can't communicate in the most common way of communication these days, texting.  I hated writing in seventh grade when my ELA teacher made us keep a writing log and write in our free time.  I hate writing in our free time and I have to have a prompt, which we didn't get, so  I was not the biggest fan of that.  I do enjoy writing in ELA this year when Mrs. Bakalar gives us a prompt and some time to write about that prompt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment